We always expect to get along smoothly with other fitness freaks. But meanwhile we definitely found something strange in every gym commercial. The common things are – treadmills, free weights, and a strange dude who wears jeans to get his fitness on. Not only that, it’s obvious to see a beauty queen having more makeup than you’d wear on your wedding day, a serious chatter whose actual workout is done through the mouth and especially the one wearing tank tops, short shorts having more muscles from head to toe than between the ears. To see more such types of gym people, watch this:
- The Stereotypical Gym Bro
A gym wouldn’t be a gym without at least one guy wearing a cutoff shirt, shorts and with huge muscles.
- The Girl With Caked-On Makeup
Beauty queen having more makeup than you’d wear on your wedding day
- The Fit Couple
The couple that sweats together, stays together.
- The Mirror Selfie Advocate
You know how you see those gym-bragging posts on Facebook? Because of this person.
- The Newby
“Cool! What does this machine do?”
Workout not only shape your body, but it also boosts up your self confidence. For making a toned body, know the unexpected benefits of exercise and snatch all the muscular body compliments.
Latest posts by XTStaff (see all)
- The Best Equipment Free Exercises For Every Body Part – [An Infographic] - 6th April 2019
- Quick, Easy And Effective Double Chin Exercises – Infographic - 21st September 2018
- Full Body Warm Up Before Workout- [An Infographic] - 17th September 2018