Yoga for back pain is the simplest way to get rid of it. Whether you have chronic back pain, or occasional upper or lower backache. A few minutes of daily yoga can help. Not all poses help with back pain though.
For most of our lives, we take our backs for granted. But at some point in about everyone’s life, our backs revolt and remind us that they need love and attention too. For many of us, the pain is only temporary but for others, it can be much more debilitating and much more frustrating.
Check out the infographic given below by “ConsiderMeFit.com” for a simple series of postures designed to strengthen your back muscles.
Benefits of All Direction Back Stretch
1. Helps improve the body posture
2. Strengthens the back and abdominal muscles
3. Completely relaxes the tired back
4. A good way to warm up the body before practicing other yoga postures
5. Helps open up the lungs so that they can be used to their full capacity
In severe cases, medical attention may be necessary. But if your pain is less severe, then these easy yoga poses can be very helpful. It strengthens the back, stretches it, and improves the circulation to the spine and nerves.
- Fuel Your Gains with a Customized Muscle Building Meal Plan - 17th March 2023
- The Best Equipment Free Exercises For Every Body Part – [An Infographic] - 6th April 2019
- Quick, Easy And Effective Double Chin Exercises – Infographic - 21st September 2018