Stress is a natural part of life. Whatever the reason may be like- too little time, simply too tired or too much work, don’t let the stress prevent you from reaping benefits of meditation. Try yoga, it is an ancient discipline that not only calm your mind, but also help in rejuvenating the body.
Catch a breather by devoting a 10 minutes right now to strengthening yourself with this easy and quick stress-busting yoga sequence by Health Central.
These basic full body stretching routine are good in relieving numerous ailments like-
- Promotes the process of self-healing.
- Controls blood pressure.
- Slows down the process of aging.
- Brings harmony between body, mind and soul.
- Relieves stress and anxiety.
- Improves functioning of the nervous system.
- Aids Weight loss.
- Increases concentration and focus.
- Improves flexibility and posture.
- Boosts energy.
Instead of taking antidepressant pills for alleviating depression , bring out your yoga mat and try these poses the next time you feel depressed or low and see your mood perk up instantly.
Latest posts by XTStaff (see all)
- The Best Equipment Free Exercises For Every Body Part – [An Infographic] - 6th April 2019
- Quick, Easy And Effective Double Chin Exercises – Infographic - 21st September 2018
- Full Body Warm Up Before Workout- [An Infographic] - 17th September 2018