Female bodybuilding is getting popular day by day, more and more women are starting to get involved with weight training, which is great. But, as a result of many misconceptions, it’s difficult for many women to know how or where to start. Those toned arms, round shoulders,thighs either your goal is to tone up or to lose fat, muscle building is the key to change your physique completely.
Look at some of the most common myths about female weight loss training and bodybuilding from this infographic developed by Nowsourcing.
Hopefully most of us know by now that the myth of women getting “huge” from lifting heavy weights is just a myth. Comparatively than turning women into big, hulks and bulky , muscles build a lean and toned figure. They can convert your body from soft and baggy to tight and firm that every woman would want that. A female bodybuilder will have a higher strength as compared to normal women.
Benefits Of Heavy Weight Training For Women:
- Increased metabolism.
- Decreased body fat percentage,
- Increased muscle definition and tone,
- Enhanced energy,
- Drop the risk of some serious conditions, and
- Boost confidence.
Latest posts by XTStaff (see all)
- The Best Equipment Free Exercises For Every Body Part – [An Infographic] - 6th April 2019
- Quick, Easy And Effective Double Chin Exercises – Infographic - 21st September 2018
- Full Body Warm Up Before Workout- [An Infographic] - 17th September 2018