There are tons of steps you can take to run faster, smoke the competition, less stress on your body and reduce injury risk. More and, and with less stress on your body and reduced injury risk.
Follow these tips to work on perfecting your running technique.
- Don’t look down, look ahead. Keep your hips even, shoulder relaxed and avoid unnecessary sideways motion.
- Try to keep your hands at waist level, right about where they might brush your hip.
- Your arms should be at a 90-degree angle.
Some beginners have a tendency to hold their hands way up by their chest, especially as they get tired. You may actually get even more tired of holding your arms that way and feel tightness and tension in shoulders and neck area.
Have a look at the infographic by Foot Shop for more information about the running techniques:
Try some interval training workout routine for speed. If you want to run fast. To stoke speed, most runners do traditional speed work. Aiming for near race pace over distances of 400 meters or more, with recovery periods equal to the length of the repeat.
Latest posts by Anu Chauhan (see all)
- Infographic- What Are The Best Pre And Post Workout Meal? - 17th April 2019
- Best Ways To Build Muscle Fast With Exercise- Infographic - 18th April 2018
- What Is Your Running Technique – [An Infographic] - 26th March 2018